1) What type of hypnosis do you use and is it safe? I had been using clinical hypnosis in my practice for 15 years without even realizing it. It was only later, when I decided to get formal training with noted American hypnotherapist, Steve Jones , that I became aware that the relaxation and visualization techniques I'd been giving my clients were very much the same as hypnosis. I've been told that my voice has the perfect tone and inflection to induce hypnosis. Because all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, your mind will never allow you to do anything you wouldn't normally do. Therefore you can feel safe and secure . The type of hypnosis I use in my seminars is not the type you see Show Hypnotists using where people are asked to do silly things on stage for the amusement of the crowd. Far from it. I use hypnosis only as a tool to aid you in your quest to achieve self-empowerment while attuning to your higher self. The term I like to use for my unique brand of hypnosis is Spiritual Hypnotherapy. This is because I combine elements of a higher frequency and/or spiritual dimension using special frequency sound vibrations and my voice to bring about positive therapeutic results. In addition, after the session, all participants are gently brought out of hypnosis when it is time to do so and are not left in a trance fending for themselves afterwards like I've heard some Show Hypnotists have done. For more information on hypnosis and hypnotherapy please click on the following link: http://www.hypnosis.me.uk/pages/whatis.html
2) Will I be able to drive afterwards? Yes, in fact you may find that you are even more alert and focussed than you were before the seminar.
3) Do you have any religious affiliation and if so how does that influence your seminars? I was brought up as a Protestant within the United Church, however, I have had many influences including Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Theosophy, Christian Science, Native American Spirituality and Gnosticism. I have also had the privilege of reading the works of many gifted teachers including Edgar Cayce, Mikao Usui, Shoma Morita, Ishu Ishyama, Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Doreen Virtue, Brian Weiss, Gary Zukav, Barbara Ann Brennan, Dolfyn, Rosemary Altae, Carole Sanborn Langlois, Sylvie Browne, Neale Donald Walsch, Eric Pearl, Dan Millman, Paul Selig , Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer, Michael Newton, Lisa Williams, Eckhart Tolle, Leonard Horowitz and Eben Alexander. Each of these writers has contributed vast amounts of wisdom and detailed information about the holistic, metaphysical and /or spiritual fields. I believe that each person has the right to practice and to follow the spiritual path* that feels right for him or her. As such no human being has the right to criticize or chastise another person based on his or her faith. God is God ** regardless of what religion you follow or choose not to follow or what name you choose to call him, her or it. Let's just say that my seminars are designed to help people open the channel to their own Light, however that may be experienced . Love is the common thread that unites us all and connects us with the Universe. *I haven't followed any organized religion for many years preferring instead to call myself a free spirit and to follow my own intuitive spiritual path. **I use the word "God" interchangeably with Source, Creator, Cosmic Energy, Higher Intelligence, etc.
4) Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes absolutely, nothing else makes logical sense. Evolution and ascension are universal principles that apply to all things material and non-material. The resurrection of Jesus is a prime example of reincarnation, unfortunately the true story was never told. Instead it was translated and misinterpreted into multiple versions to serve those in charge, leaving people with the notion that only Jesus was capable of such a feat - to return to earth after death. But when you study his words, the biggest message that he tried to convey to the masses was that with Divine Love anyone can do the things he did. His message that "the only way to God is through me" was really meant to say, "The only way to God is to follow my example." I have written a poem entitled, Of Aces, Kings, Queens & Jacks that pretty much sums up my take on this subject.
5) Is there anything I should do beforehand to prepare for one of your seminars? Yes there is. Eat a light breakfast - nothing too heavy like pancakes; wear comfortable relaxed clothing; come with an open mind and imagine yourself as a little kid about to explore for the very first time a sandy beach filled with hidden treasures from the sea or gazing up at the stars at night far from the lights of the nearest city and experiencing sheer awe and wonder. This will help put you in the right frame of mind. Please try to leave your critical left brain on the backburner before you come into the Cinema in order to let the right brain show you its tremendous powers and full potential. Tell yourself this is your time to play and to explore the vast treasures that await you in the Light of the universe. And please turn your cellphone off or better yet leave it at home.
6) Can I bring my children with me? I'm afraid that while children make excellent hypnosis subjects, these seminars are for adults 18 years of age and over only. This is in order to ensure that any noise or distractions are kept to a minimum. Seminars for children are a definite possibility in the future, however.
7) How do you make contact with your spirit guides and channel them? There are several ways that this can be done. For me it happened indirectly at first while giving hypnosis sessions with my clients. My clients would come back in a future session and tell me what I had said and I would be surprised at the depth of wisdom and insight of the words that had come through me. I say "through me" because I know that I don't recall having said those words consciously myself. Other times I will put myself into a state of self-hypnosis and call upon my guardian angels and spirit guides by name. The first time I was aware of a guardian angel's name was in 1997 when a client under hypnosis revealed details about me that she could not have known - similar to what happened to psychiatrist Brian Weiss as described in his ground-breaking book, "Many Lives, Many Masters." My client had been channeling different entities, each with different personalities, some good, some evil. The one which was most prominent, however, was named Sister Reine, a positive entity. She was extremely compassionate and knowledgeable and was a major help to me in suggesting ways to proceed in the therapy with my client, which by the way was a complete success.
She also identified my first guardian angel - Pontiac, whom I discovered was an Ottawa war chief, Obwandiyag (c.1720 - April 20, 1769), who became noted for his role in Pontiac's War (1763-1766), an American Indian struggle against British military occupation in the Great Lakes Region and named for him. I have also been able to name 8 other spirit guides who play different roles and functions in my life. Some I call upon to assist me in channeling healing energy through my hands, others through my voice and still other through my writings, others just with helping me to stay grounded and clear-headed and others to give me strength and courage. Of course, I also make use of various Archangels as well ; these are highly evolved master spirits that have specific attributes that can be called upon depending on your needs. With time and patience everyone has the potential to connect with and channel their spirit guides. My seminars are designed to help you with this process. For a more in-depth understanding of spirit guides and archangels I suggest you read the trilogy by Doreen Virtue called, "The Essential Doreen Virtue Collection."
8) Is there any scientific evidence that what you do actually works? I knew that a left brain question would eventually find it's way into this section. There has been much scientific study of the healing phenomena or components contained in my seminars and the evidence is overwhelmingly positive. Some books that contain good summaries of related scientific literature are: "Supernormal" by Dean Radin, Ph.D, "Hands of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan, M.Sc., "Proof of Heaven" by Eben Alexander, M.D., "The Power of Self-Healing" by Fabrizio Mancini, DC. I also recommend clicking on the following link for information about scientific evidence supporting the efficacy of hypnotherapy: http://www.stevegjones.com/the_science_of_hypnosis.html And for an interesting read on why science does not disprove the existence of God click on the following link: http://time.com/77676/why-science-does-not-disprove-god/
One very clear example that has been around for years is the placebo affect, the phenomena whereby a patient is unknowingly given a sugar pill by a doctor and gets well simply because of faith and trust in the doctor. The placebo affect has in fact been the number one most annoying factor in clinical trials of new medications for pharmaceutical companies. They must prove that their medication produces positive therapeutic effects above and beyond those found in placebo groups. There have been many medications that never made it to market because they could not pass the placebo effect test. Interestingly, however, instead of recognizing and studying the placebo effect as a genuine and real therapeutic agent in and of itself, pharmaceutical companies have repeatedly discarded it as just one of those inconvenient contaminating variables that has to be controlled for in searching for the "real" therapeutic agent. The obvious reason? How do you patent and sell a placebo effect?
9) Why do the seminars cost so much? This question would not even be asked if this was a concert given by some well-known artist or a professional sporting event, where you are passively entertained without doing anything yourself and where you don't gain any lasting or meaningful knowledge about yourself. So while I may not be as well-known yet as some of these other stars, you are guaranteed to come away from my seminars with something you did not have before - higher awareness and knowledge. Plus the venues chosen for my seminars have been carefully selected in order to ensure the most comfort, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and seating for only a select few, so that everyone will have the best value for their money. Surely that's worth paying more for - to gain more knowledge about your higher self and how to connect to your spirit guides and more; maybe even how to become your very own star.
10) Will I benefit from attending your webinars or seminars even if I've already gone before? Absolutely, the more Experience The Light Seminars© or Webinars you attend the better you become at channeling your own spirit guides and higher self. In addition, because I am not reading from a ready-made script, but rather speaking the words that come through me in the moment, no two webinars or seminars are exactly the same. It also depends on the cosmic energy that is brought into the venue or Webinar connection by my spirit guides as well as your own at the time of the seminar/webinar.
11) What if negative energies or dark entities are brought into the venue by mistake? Is this something I should be concerned about? Absolutely not. I have hired Princess Tekla of War Planets TV fame to coordinate all the necessary resources to make sure that everyone will be safe and surrounded by a cosmic white protective shield.☺ But seriously, I always call upon positive and Light forces that are only motivated by Love and the desire to help humans become more evolved and happier.